Firebase Authentication provides backend services and easy-to-use APIs to authenticate users to your app. It supports authentication using passwords, popular federated identity providers like Google, Facebook and Twitter, and more.
- Anonymous user authentication
- Authentication using email & password
- Authentication using 3rd party provider (Facebook, Twitter, GitHub, Google)
- Link with/unlink from providers
- Retrieve and update user information
- Sign out
- iOS 7+
- Android Android 4.0.3+
- Adobe AIR 20+
Documentation & guides
See the GitHub page for documentation and setup guide.